- Living & Visiting
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- Newton County Non-Profit Grant Programs
Newton County Non-Profit Grant Programs
WHAT GRANTS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Non-Profit Assistance Grant
- Non-Profit Youth Engagement Grant
- Non-Profit Food Pantry Grant
Apply for Non-Profit Grants here
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Nonprofits operating within Newton County may apply. The nonprofit must have been in operation on or before March 3, 2021, and still, be in operation currently.
- Must have a valid SAM number (can apply without one).
- Those in a Qualified Census Tract (QCT) will have award preference.
- Must possess the capacity to be successful with the use of American Rescue Plan Act funds.
- Must have a current and active Newton County Occupational Tax Certificate (churches are exempt)
- Must have a valid Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Must be registered and in good standing with the Georgia Secretary of State.
- Must not currently be in bankruptcy.
- Must be current on all annual 990 taxes.
- Must intend to stay in business for the following 12 months.
HOW MUCH CAN BE APPLIED FOR?
- Non-profits may be eligible for more than one program
- $100,000 (maximum) – General Nonprofit Assistance
- $50,000 (maximum)—Youth Engagement
- $30,000 (maximum)—Food Security
Non-Profit Assistance Grant Program
- Payroll, Mortgages, Rent, Other Operating Expenses, and Costs associated with mitigation or prevention of COVID-19 (i.e.: enhanced cleaning expenses, barrier or partitions, or COVID-19 vaccination, testing masks, hand sanitizer and other COVID-19 related expenses).
Non-Profit Youth Engagement Grant Program
- Supplies, Youth Program Staffing Costs, Food & Beverage for youth participants, transportation, community outreach and marketing, and other related programmatic operating expenses
Non-Profit Food Pantry Grant Program
- Food & Supplies, Food Storage, Staffing Costs, Community Outreach & Marketing, and Other related programmatic operating expenses for existing food pantries only.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Application is available online here: https://iparametrics-800652.workflowcloud.com/forms/fb741741-34bd-4ab5-8ae2-453cdc30e709
- All Applications are due by April 28 at 5 pm.